Saturday, September 13, 2008
Previous Posts
- Rhythm is as necessary in a picture as pigment; it...
- I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apa...
- Nature is so powerful, so strong. Capturing its es...
- It's not the light that makes form, it is the shad...
- The catalogue of forms is endless: until every sha...
- I cling to the optimistic belief that the haphazar...
- I do not paint a portrait to look like the subject...
- We tend to think things are new because we've just...
- I want realistic compositions, on closer examinati...
- I like to have a thing suggested rather than told ...


2 Comments:
oh good, you got to see this!
The comment about the picture is about it being good you seeing this beach scene. So I guess someone set up those native horseback figures at the beach? I thought maybe you were getting busy with Photoshop and inserted them into a photograph! I like the artistically-positive Henry Moore quote. Have lately been psyching myself up a bit with similar words in a recommended book called 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself by Steve Chandler, likely available through your library.
- Mako
Post a Comment
<< Home