Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Previous Posts
- Nature is so powerful, so strong. Capturing its es...
- It's not the light that makes form, it is the shad...
- The catalogue of forms is endless: until every sha...
- I cling to the optimistic belief that the haphazar...
- I do not paint a portrait to look like the subject...
- We tend to think things are new because we've just...
- I want realistic compositions, on closer examinati...
- I like to have a thing suggested rather than told ...
- Experience is never limited, and it is never compl...
- When you stop learning, stop listening, stop looki...


2 Comments:
I think it might be YOUR life that falls apart when he's awake!
Liked the photo of one of your cats – I pretty much like any cat picture. They hardly take a bad snap, do they? That Hemingway quote – didn’t know he was a cat fancier. Oh, wait, the quote’s not about cats, it’s about him liking sleep! Well…I tell you one author who was TOTALLY into cats, and that was Raymond Chandler. Do a search on him and cats, and you should get a lot of material. I had a collection of his letters once and a whole part of it was devoted to his love of the feline.
~ Mako
Post a Comment
<< Home