Friday, August 29, 2008
Previous Posts
- Ordinary men live among marvels and feel no wonder...
- All truth passes through three stages. First, it i...
- As forms, architectural elements are often complex...
- Nature is constantly imitating art.~ Oscar Fingal ...
- The world is like a grand staircase, some are goin...
- Get into the habit of doing what you see, not what...
- Haven't you felt a peculiar sort of worry about th...
- What makes photography a strange invention is that...
- I don't know where I'm going. If I knew where I wa...
- To understand is to perceive patterns. ~ Isaiah Be...


2 Comments:
I'm sort of drawing a
blank on this...but I've
become accustomed
to offering my two cents -
or no cents/no sense...
I'll let Buffalo Springfield
say something:
"We better stop, hey, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down..."
- Mako
I see this emphatic trio many times a week.
Each sign is placed for a different street, all are set at different angles. Nothing to do with my progress along the boulevard, but I always feel I should STOP!
So a few days ago I did and took this shot.
Post a Comment
<< Home