Monday, August 25, 2008
Previous Posts
- The world is like a grand staircase, some are goin...
- Get into the habit of doing what you see, not what...
- Haven't you felt a peculiar sort of worry about th...
- What makes photography a strange invention is that...
- I don't know where I'm going. If I knew where I wa...
- To understand is to perceive patterns. ~ Isaiah Be...
- The sound principle of a topsy-turvy lifestyle in ...
- If you spend all of your time racing ahead to the ...
- The sky's the limit if you have a roof over your h...
- So, a word is worth a thousand pictures? ~ Bruce W...



3 Comments:
Gerhard Richter
I read her* suggestion
years ago about looking
at the negative spaces
of, let's say, a tree,
and drawing those instead
of the branches to get
a decent picture - it works!
Just the other day I was
passing a tree and looked at
the negative space. And...
today's tree in the rain -
an impressionistic blur. Don't
quite get the caption, tho' -
a Wildean twist.
- Mako
*Editor's note (Drawing on The Right Side of the Brain)
Love it.
Post a Comment
<< Home