Sunday, August 24, 2008
Previous Posts
- Get into the habit of doing what you see, not what...
- Haven't you felt a peculiar sort of worry about th...
- What makes photography a strange invention is that...
- I don't know where I'm going. If I knew where I wa...
- To understand is to perceive patterns. ~ Isaiah Be...
- The sound principle of a topsy-turvy lifestyle in ...
- If you spend all of your time racing ahead to the ...
- The sky's the limit if you have a roof over your h...
- So, a word is worth a thousand pictures? ~ Bruce W...
- The dead of midnight is the noon of thought. ~ Ann...


1 Comments:
You haven't done the
black and white thing
much, at least since
I've recently been tuning
in - reminds me how
effective it can be.
A director like Woody Allen
has gone there a lot,
since much can be done
without all the colors.
(My references are usually
to moviemakers, since my
familiarity with photographers
isn't as wide, or deep. But
I'm getting an education in
that form through your work.)
- Mako
Post a Comment
<< Home