Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Previous Posts
- As forms, architectural elements are often complex...
- Nature is constantly imitating art.~ Oscar Fingal ...
- The world is like a grand staircase, some are goin...
- Get into the habit of doing what you see, not what...
- Haven't you felt a peculiar sort of worry about th...
- What makes photography a strange invention is that...
- I don't know where I'm going. If I knew where I wa...
- To understand is to perceive patterns. ~ Isaiah Be...
- The sound principle of a topsy-turvy lifestyle in ...
- If you spend all of your time racing ahead to the ...




3 Comments:
This is fascinating.
I passed a construction site and was drawn to the blue & orange plastic wrapped around it five stories up. When I tried to crop to an interesting composition, I had to eliminate most of the shot.
The triptych resulted when I was viewing several version and they all fit together in the square.
At first I saw Japanese kimonos, flags, altar hangings.
Then I noticed the varied heights and thought the quote I found for "three" expanded on the visuals.
Another DBS - drive by shooting! So my control is pretty limited.
In the interests of offering
more relevant feedback,
will be studying this:
http://nuovo.com/southern-images/analyses.html
Since I've been daily
attending to your gallery,
I've been wanting to have
better language in response.
Today's picture...drawing
a blank. First time I know
of you've used that three
part form.
- Mako
Post a Comment
<< Home