Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Previous Posts
- We tend to think things are new because we've just...
- I want realistic compositions, on closer examinati...
- I like to have a thing suggested rather than told ...
- Experience is never limited, and it is never compl...
- When you stop learning, stop listening, stop looki...
- Ordinary men live among marvels and feel no wonder...
- All truth passes through three stages. First, it i...
- As forms, architectural elements are often complex...
- Nature is constantly imitating art.~ Oscar Fingal ...
- The world is like a grand staircase, some are goin...

3 Comments:
wowee zowee
Well, judging by this day's
posting, I guess it can be
safely said that you have
taken quite well indeed
to Photoshop? Really
quite a treatment! I
like the use of the
reddish yellows. Reminds
me of Joni Mitchell
self-portraits.
- Mako
Well...I cranked
up my Heroic Couplet
Iambic Pentameter
Machine and came up
with a rhyming pair
of lines related to the
day's image:
Self-portraiture displays extremities
of surrealistic possibilities.
I enjoy crafting a
well-turned set of
words like that, tho'
they are more stylish
than substantial, usually.
- Mako
Post a Comment
<< Home