Friday, September 26, 2008
Previous Posts
- It is the treating of the commonplace with the fee...
- Why should beauty be suspect? ~ Pierre-Auguste Ren...
- Poetry is a mirror which makes beautiful that whic...
- Nothing is important... so everything is important...
- Words are but the signs of ideas. ~ Samuel Johnson...
- Creativity once begun goes on. Nothing is so sati...
- Light, that first phenomenon of the world, reveals...
- I have been frequently accused of deliberately twi...
- What you want, what you're hanging around in the w...
- I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in t...


1 Comments:
I've been checking on xola periodically, which gives my heart much rest and sustenance --- you continue to amaze me, my dear --- but that's one-sided, as you don't know when I look at your work . .
~ MC
Post a Comment
<< Home