Friday, October 10, 2008
Previous Posts
- Art, it seems to me, should simplify. It is very n...
- The artist ... finds that the form or shape of th...
- Better to burn out than to rust out.~ Neil Young ~...
- The mind stands in the way of the eye. ~ Arthur St...
- I noticed these shadows and I knew it meant it was...
- It takes a lot of imagination to be a good photogr...
- If modern art has produced symbols that are unfami...
- How misty, indistinct and abstract can I go and st...
- No matter what you do, you're always hearing somet...
- Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. I...


2 Comments:
thpoken like thumbody with a lithph.. I like the SM on the bench... sm....? ile?
I like how the store sign for the healthy beverage was cropped, to "moothie" - a smoothie with a heavy dairy component? Hull seems to be a current exponent of the art world that Warhol inhabitated famously years ago…uh…I like the old school diner look of the table in the photo, nice green and red. There's a small area of S.F. that has at least five 24/7 places, including one called the Pinecrest, at Mason and Geary, that's very old school in it's look - began in '69, so that's a nice history from then to now…
- Mako
Post a Comment
<< Home