Sunday, October 05, 2008
Previous Posts
- If modern art has produced symbols that are unfami...
- How misty, indistinct and abstract can I go and st...
- No matter what you do, you're always hearing somet...
- Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. I...
- Blue, green, grey, white, or black; smooth, ruffle...
- Travelers, there is no path, paths are made by wal...
- Poetry is the art of substantiating shadows, and o...
- It is the treating of the commonplace with the fee...
- Why should beauty be suspect? ~ Pierre-Auguste Ren...
- Poetry is a mirror which makes beautiful that whic...


4 Comments:
This is the first photograph I've taken for my new course in digital photography.
After class I went to the restroom and saw this black & white scene. I pulled the paper towel partly out of the dispenser and took the shot!
Is it strange? Do you see what I see?
Laurel, great photo! I love the sink reflected in the tiles. Your pictures just get better and better! ~Marlene
I can't help but notice a very crumpled face in that paper towel.
Very photo noir.
Post a Comment
<< Home