Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Previous Posts
- Nothing exists until or unless it is observed. An ...
- Some keep the Sabbath going to Church I keep it st...
- The essence of drawing is the line exploring space...
- The state of minds vary according to the angle und...
- Just as 'a picture is worth a thousand words,' the...
- Art, it seems to me, should simplify. It is very n...
- The artist ... finds that the form or shape of th...
- Better to burn out than to rust out.~ Neil Young ~...
- The mind stands in the way of the eye. ~ Arthur St...
- I noticed these shadows and I knew it meant it was...


1 Comments:
Okay, cool, a nice bicycle picture! Had my last ride stolen when I left it out overnight, and I’m sort of missing having those two wheels. And the eminently quotable Lao Tzu is a good match…do you ride? That coastal area near where you live seems pretty nice for it. But I don’t mind the heavy traffic of the city.
~ Mako
Post a Comment
<< Home