Thursday, May 04, 2006
Previous Posts
- ~~Alice, 1978ink on paper10" x 7"Jani Isenhart (h...
- ~~Everybody who's anybody longs to be a tree. ...
- ~~Häagen-Dazs Remnants ~ the dramatic image produc...
- ~~...But this blue I'm compelled to glorify— it's...
- ~~From a drop of water a logician could in...
- ~~Pink is a nice place to live - if you happen to ...
- ~~The poem of the mind in the act of findingWhat ...
- ~~lunas collage 11" x 14" 2006~~and a sci...
- ~~Some responses to some readers of xola∂ Click o...
- ~~California is a fine place to live—if you happen...



1 Comments:
xola, I just love this blog..checking in first thing (well, after the surf check) every morning..it's exciting to see what new image and accompanying words will appear...I continue to be delighted, stimulated and amazed! yet another wow for today..
Post a Comment
<< Home