Thursday, July 20, 2006
Previous Posts
- ~~Everything one invents is true, you may be perfe...
- ~~There is a slumbering subterranean fire in natur...
- ~~Where there is plenty of light there is strong s...
- ~~What is fame? an empty bubble; Gold? a transient...
- ~~No object is mysterious. The mystery is in your ...
- ~~I have woven a parachute out of everything broke...
- ~~Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it i...
- ~~Between two worlds life hovers like a star, twix...
- ~~An idea is born when mind and eye see together. ...
- ~~Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. ~Ca...


4 Comments:
What morning glorious fun.
Where DO you find your quotes!
xola asked Jani about "morning glorious"
No....I meant them to be two words. That little elf is so darn cute---and what a happy scene. If only the world was like that---where you could go romping about among the big blue flowers.
All I could say was "Oh my gosh!!!" what a great scene and a different direction for your photos!It certainly would cheer up anyone!
Post a Comment
<< Home