Friday, July 14, 2006




~~I have woven a parachute out of everything broken.

~William Stafford


[83]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quote sounds very personal to you---to what you are doing with your collages and with piecing photos and quotes together---making something
that has never been in the world before YOU came along to make it be. And it is something that is beautiful and good and helpful to you and to me and to whoever else out there is connecting with it.

7/14/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might not believe this, but this morning while I was walking Sadie, we were walking toward the sun. The sun was shining through a tree
spotlighting an almost perfect cobweb on bushes next to the sidewalk. I thought, "Too bad Laurel isn't here with her camera". All that's missing
is a quotation. Guess "Wow!" will have to do.

7/14/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home