Monday, August 14, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ The most ordinary word, when put into place, su...
- ≈≈ Height, width and depth are the three phenomena...
- ≈≈ Art arises when the secret vision of the artist...
- ≈≈ Bee to the blossom, moth to the flame; Ea...
- ≈≈ I'm not interested in the texture of a rock, bu...
- ≈≈ People remain what they are even if their faces...
- ≈≈ What I give form to in daylight is only one per...
- ≈≈ Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to...
- ≈≈ The longer you look at an object, the more abst...
- ≈≈ The center that I cannot find is known to my un...


4 Comments:
~another ladder looking
Today's and yesterday's---I am utterly astounded.
The quote strikes me as a dramatic way of saying that if the result of doing the right thing is terribly unpleasant, one should still do it.
The blindness is a heavy price to pay,/because invisibility’s at play.
Post a Comment
<< Home