Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ I found I could say things with color and shape...
- ≈≈ The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a li...
- ≈≈ My images have been chosen as a means of metaph...
- ≈≈ By its very nature, the edge of knowledge is at...
- ≈≈ The creative mind plays with the objects it lov...
- ≈≈ One should photograph objects, not only for wha...
- ≈≈ What I am seeking... is a motionless movement, ...
- ≈≈ When a woman isn't beautiful, people always say...
- ≈≈ Everyone knows what a curve is, until he has st...
- ≈≈ Art is the increasing effort to compete with th...


3 Comments:
hohoHO! What a tasty little morsel you'll be, Kermit--my friend!
I like the angle and the play of light and shadow. The totally black background is very dramatic.
Emperor Lear!!!! Leering over me as I awake from a deep, sleep.
Post a Comment
<< Home