Monday, August 28, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Everyone knows what a curve is, until he has st...
- ≈≈ Art is the increasing effort to compete with th...
- ≈≈ Slits in nothingness are not very easy to paint...
- ≈≈ At night, when the objective world has slunk ba...
- ≈≈ Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into ...
- ≈≈ Psychologically speaking, to discover something...
- ≈≈ The stones are objects for contemplation: the m...
- ≈≈ Create around one at least a small circle where...
- ≈≈ In ballet a complicated story is impossible to ...
- ≈≈ Perhaps it is because cats do not live by human...


4 Comments:
~ chair shadow on red blouse
Comical AND beautiful.
How appropriate is your quote. I hear that comment about "hair" so often now that I am old and wrinkled. Funny! By the way, I really like the image.
The chair shadow is beautiful and imaginative.
Post a Comment
<< Home