Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Psychologically speaking, to discover something...
- ≈≈ The stones are objects for contemplation: the m...
- ≈≈ Create around one at least a small circle where...
- ≈≈ In ballet a complicated story is impossible to ...
- ≈≈ Perhaps it is because cats do not live by human...
- ≈≈ The ear tends to be lazy, craves the familiar a...
- ≈≈ A line is a dot that goes for a walk.- Paul Kle...
- ≈≈ I love mirrors. They let one pass through the s...
- ≈≈ Had the price of looking been blindness, I woul...
- ≈≈ The most ordinary word, when put into place, su...


3 Comments:
"be a light unto yourself.." the buddha's last words
[No heroic couplet this time – I’m wondering how an extinguished flame can be re-lit by someone’s breath.]
I love this quote, just read it elsewhere a half hour ago. your images as usual are haunting and evocative.
Post a Comment
<< Home