Thursday, August 17, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ A line is a dot that goes for a walk.- Paul Kle...
- ≈≈ I love mirrors. They let one pass through the s...
- ≈≈ Had the price of looking been blindness, I woul...
- ≈≈ The most ordinary word, when put into place, su...
- ≈≈ Height, width and depth are the three phenomena...
- ≈≈ Art arises when the secret vision of the artist...
- ≈≈ Bee to the blossom, moth to the flame; Ea...
- ≈≈ I'm not interested in the texture of a rock, bu...
- ≈≈ People remain what they are even if their faces...
- ≈≈ What I give form to in daylight is only one per...


3 Comments:
~ found image and juice glass
I think you need to quit your day job and just work on xola.
Uncertainty’s expected by the sight,/of what cannot be recognized – a plight.
Post a Comment
<< Home