Monday, August 21, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Create around one at least a small circle where...
- ≈≈ In ballet a complicated story is impossible to ...
- ≈≈ Perhaps it is because cats do not live by human...
- ≈≈ The ear tends to be lazy, craves the familiar a...
- ≈≈ A line is a dot that goes for a walk.- Paul Kle...
- ≈≈ I love mirrors. They let one pass through the s...
- ≈≈ Had the price of looking been blindness, I woul...
- ≈≈ The most ordinary word, when put into place, su...
- ≈≈ Height, width and depth are the three phenomena...
- ≈≈ Art arises when the secret vision of the artist...


2 Comments:
Ever since I watched Goldworthy's documentary, I have noticed how different each stone is and you have really caught this difference here.
Contemplative awareness of the stones/reveals the essences each one intones.
Post a Comment
<< Home