Saturday, August 19, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Perhaps it is because cats do not live by human...
- ≈≈ The ear tends to be lazy, craves the familiar a...
- ≈≈ A line is a dot that goes for a walk.- Paul Kle...
- ≈≈ I love mirrors. They let one pass through the s...
- ≈≈ Had the price of looking been blindness, I woul...
- ≈≈ The most ordinary word, when put into place, su...
- ≈≈ Height, width and depth are the three phenomena...
- ≈≈ Art arises when the secret vision of the artist...
- ≈≈ Bee to the blossom, moth to the flame; Ea...
- ≈≈ I'm not interested in the texture of a rock, bu...


4 Comments:
Ohhhh, this must be a scene from the ballet "Don Quixote."
You have outdone yourself with this masterpiece!!!
The flower, leaves and shadows are so graceful. I can imagine they really could be dancing.
Here's a heroic couplet - rhymed iambic pentameter, that is - inspired by your latest image, Laurel. It's dangerously close to doggerel, perhaps, but there 'is' some craft in these lines: “...it’s possible, this complicated tale -/the choreography just cannot fail...” I’m quite getting into looking at your gallery of photographs and the accompanying quotes...
Post a Comment
<< Home