Thursday, August 31, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ One should photograph objects, not only for wha...
- ≈≈ What I am seeking... is a motionless movement, ...
- ≈≈ When a woman isn't beautiful, people always say...
- ≈≈ Everyone knows what a curve is, until he has st...
- ≈≈ Art is the increasing effort to compete with th...
- ≈≈ Slits in nothingness are not very easy to paint...
- ≈≈ At night, when the objective world has slunk ba...
- ≈≈ Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into ...
- ≈≈ Psychologically speaking, to discover something...
- ≈≈ The stones are objects for contemplation: the m...


6 Comments:
That's not Tallulah on the bike, is it? If so, what have you done to her?
Very whimsical. Was surprised at the use of collage - don't recall you going there before. "Creative minds that love, and playfully."
the comments on this joyful image are as bright and sprightly as the cat. I am no equal. All I can say is: I like that cat, I want that cat, and where can mine take cycling lessons.....
color
color
color
!!!!!!
It's nice to see some comedy, and not all seriousness.
I think of your posts as gifts. Some of them are things I didn't know I needed--(say, a warm sweater). Some are things I've been wanting for a long time--(an elaborate toy!). GUESS WHICH ONE THIS IS.
Post a Comment
<< Home