Friday, February 23, 2007
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ I have meant what I have done. Or – I have ofte...
- ≈≈ Paint your picture by means of the lights. Ligh...
- ≈≈ If spring came but once a century instead of on...
- ≈≈ The difference between a gun and a tree is a di...
- ≈≈ There's some mysterious process at work here, w...
- ≈≈ Everything in this world has a hidden meaning.~...
- ≈≈ Sometimes I start in a very realistic fashion, ...
- ≈≈ True realism consists in revealing the surprisi...
- ≈≈ The first impression of a work of art is its ot...
- ≈≈ There was a reviewer... who wrote that my pictu...


2 Comments:
I see an elephant and a porpoise, and a frog! Oooo,and over there I see two cats. And if you look at it upside down, there's a ghost. And.....
a lava flow
Post a Comment
<< Home