f i n i s
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Previous Posts
- 'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to g...
- ≈≈ One of these days, I'm going to publish a book ...
- ≈≈ What we call the beginning is often the end. An...
- ≈≈ In my view you cannot claim to have seen someth...
- ≈≈ Out in the sun, some painters are lined up. The...
- ≈≈ It is not necessary for the public to know whet...
- ≈≈ Painting comes to reality through illusion. An ...
- ≈≈ Art is limitation. The essence of every picture...
- ≈≈ Imagination is the power of the mind over the p...
- ≈≈ To see is to forget the name of the thing one s...

4 Comments:
thank you for a wonderful year of amazement, joy, creativity and intellectual and creative stimulation!!! xola rocks! from xom
I can't believe it's been a year. I have loved looking and reading. XOLA pulled me away from everyday humdrum.Thanks
Checking...checking...1...2...3...4or more times a week...will never give up.
I am amazed at how far you've come from xola #1 to now! Love all the quotes and fantastic images. I am convinced that you should have a showing. I know I'd love to come and see it.
Post a Comment
<< Home