African name meaning Stay in Peace
posted by xola at 12/25/2007
For those of you who would like to know what the image "really" is...a nail head in a weathered fence railing. I took a long walk along the bluffs and noticing both the immense - ocean, sky, horizon - and the minute - paw prints, mold, wood grain. Dazzled by all of it.
An ancient woodcut is what I was thinking before I read your comment. I never would have guessed that it wasn't really the moon. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
For those of you who would like to know what the image "really" is...a nail head in a weathered fence railing.
I took a long walk along the bluffs and noticing both the immense - ocean, sky, horizon - and the minute - paw prints, mold, wood grain.
Dazzled by all of it.
An ancient woodcut is what I was thinking before I read your comment. I never would have guessed that it wasn't really the moon. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home