Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ How important are the visual arts in our societ...
- ≈≈ I found I could say things with color and shape...
- ≈≈ The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a li...
- ≈≈ My images have been chosen as a means of metaph...
- ≈≈ By its very nature, the edge of knowledge is at...
- ≈≈ The creative mind plays with the objects it lov...
- ≈≈ One should photograph objects, not only for wha...
- ≈≈ What I am seeking... is a motionless movement, ...
- ≈≈ When a woman isn't beautiful, people always say...
- ≈≈ Everyone knows what a curve is, until he has st...


4 Comments:
Xola---Obviously YOU have not been afraid.
Flat shoes, fat shoes, Stump- along like that shoes, Wipe- them- on- the-mat shoes.
Somewhat melancholy, somewhat humorous and completely original!
A very trusty and well-worn pair of sandals who have obviously taken xola on many a journey and who now are sympathetically and beautifully memorialized here in the final pose.
Post a Comment
<< Home