Saturday, May 26, 2007
Previous Posts
- f i n i s
- 'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to g...
- ≈≈ One of these days, I'm going to publish a book ...
- ≈≈ What we call the beginning is often the end. An...
- ≈≈ In my view you cannot claim to have seen someth...
- ≈≈ Out in the sun, some painters are lined up. The...
- ≈≈ It is not necessary for the public to know whet...
- ≈≈ Painting comes to reality through illusion. An ...
- ≈≈ Art is limitation. The essence of every picture...
- ≈≈ Imagination is the power of the mind over the p...

5 Comments:
What to do! What to do!
Until I get inspired with a new/next project, I decided to post some photos that I rejected for xola or that I took as "Driveby Shootings."
I already miss looking at images ~ considering, cropping, rotating, colorizing, etc.
Hope you enjoy some of the upcoming pix.
Hi, Jani!
So this is what the cutting room floor of a pop artist's studio looks like. You know how such clips become famous in the future.
Can't wait....
and the joy continues!
Post a Comment
<< Home