Thursday, September 07, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ If you're afraid of a journey, don't buy shoes....
- ≈≈ How important are the visual arts in our societ...
- ≈≈ I found I could say things with color and shape...
- ≈≈ The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a li...
- ≈≈ My images have been chosen as a means of metaph...
- ≈≈ By its very nature, the edge of knowledge is at...
- ≈≈ The creative mind plays with the objects it lov...
- ≈≈ One should photograph objects, not only for wha...
- ≈≈ What I am seeking... is a motionless movement, ...
- ≈≈ When a woman isn't beautiful, people always say...


4 Comments:
~ as seen through a tp roll
No explanation needed about what went into creating this image.
This reminded me of a book recently discussed in the Chronicle, from Phaidon, about classic designs of everyday objects - sounds like a book you'd like, thought I'd mention it to you. Googling on the publisher's name and, like, "classic designs" should get you to it - or maybe it's online at the Chron's Website.
Now that's an orginal photography technique!
Post a Comment
<< Home