Saturday, September 09, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ What was any art but a mould in which to impris...
- ≈≈ Even a part of an object has value. A whole new...
- ≈≈ If you're afraid of a journey, don't buy shoes....
- ≈≈ How important are the visual arts in our societ...
- ≈≈ I found I could say things with color and shape...
- ≈≈ The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a li...
- ≈≈ My images have been chosen as a means of metaph...
- ≈≈ By its very nature, the edge of knowledge is at...
- ≈≈ The creative mind plays with the objects it lov...
- ≈≈ One should photograph objects, not only for wha...


3 Comments:
~ blue bottle
I like to think of this as a real horizon that goes on and on (not a blue bottle), although if it hadn't jogged your imagination, I wouldn't be seeing it as I do. It's beautiful.
This is really blue!
Post a Comment
<< Home