Sunday, May 27, 2007
Previous Posts
- rejection collectioncoming soon.....
- f i n i s
- 'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to g...
- ≈≈ One of these days, I'm going to publish a book ...
- ≈≈ What we call the beginning is often the end. An...
- ≈≈ In my view you cannot claim to have seen someth...
- ≈≈ Out in the sun, some painters are lined up. The...
- ≈≈ It is not necessary for the public to know whet...
- ≈≈ Painting comes to reality through illusion. An ...
- ≈≈ Art is limitation. The essence of every picture...


7 Comments:
MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME. You've made a FLYING LEAP.
Hey, ji, what an enthusiastic beginning! Thank you!
The ravens at Montara Beach are magnificent. This is an extreme telescopic shot which has been severely cropped. But all that manipulation makes it look more like a painting in my opinion.
Anything but reality, yes?
Si! See! Sea!
Why not "raven haven"? E
El ~ You obviously made the connection I wanted you to!
I'm trying to create one word titles that are not too obvious and lead your mind to different impressions than you might expect at first look.
If you get an more ideas, let me know!
Interesting comments. Laurel, I wasn't sure whether I was looking at a photo of a bird on a sea cliff or a photo of a painting (in a book) of a bird on a sea cliff. There is definitely an illustrative quality about it. Quoth the raven...
Ann ~ I'm sure you would believe that I re-read the "quoth" poem. Amazing language.
The day after I posted this, a raven with a large stick in her beak flew above the cliffs beside my car at eyelevel for about five minutes while I was driving the Slide. See, I said, evermore!
Groups of raven are called an "unkindness" ~ a bad rap for a beautiful bird. But perhaps only one can suggest the opposite virtue.
I LOVE all your comments!
Post a Comment
<< Home