Sunday, September 10, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ Never have I found the limits of the photograph...
- ≈≈ What was any art but a mould in which to impris...
- ≈≈ Even a part of an object has value. A whole new...
- ≈≈ If you're afraid of a journey, don't buy shoes....
- ≈≈ How important are the visual arts in our societ...
- ≈≈ I found I could say things with color and shape...
- ≈≈ The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a li...
- ≈≈ My images have been chosen as a means of metaph...
- ≈≈ By its very nature, the edge of knowledge is at...
- ≈≈ The creative mind plays with the objects it lov...


2 Comments:
This image has a very painterly quality - especially when enlarged. I really like the red, yellow, black and white colors for this subject. Asian impressionism!
Reminds me of our mutual friend the artists' model. Can't believe she can pose so well. But she's had that ballet and yoga training.
Post a Comment
<< Home