Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ A tree growing out of the ground is as wonderfu...
- ≈≈ I look at a nude. There are myriads of tiny tin...
- ≈≈ Never have I found the limits of the photograph...
- ≈≈ What was any art but a mould in which to impris...
- ≈≈ Even a part of an object has value. A whole new...
- ≈≈ If you're afraid of a journey, don't buy shoes....
- ≈≈ How important are the visual arts in our societ...
- ≈≈ I found I could say things with color and shape...
- ≈≈ The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a li...
- ≈≈ My images have been chosen as a means of metaph...


4 Comments:
~ zipper
It appears that the individual on the far left is the only one having an original thought.
Why? Everything I see or hear relates to something I have already seen or heard. I don't have original thoughts. But it has taken me many years to realize that. What is an original thought?
Perhaps next explore the visual capabilities of the button fly.
Post a Comment
<< Home