Saturday, September 16, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ I was not out to paint beautiful pictures; even...
- ≈≈ The soul should always stand ajar, ready to wel...
- ≈≈ from "An Aquarium" Streaks of green and yellow ...
- ≈≈ A society made up of individuals who were all c...
- ≈≈ A tree growing out of the ground is as wonderfu...
- ≈≈ I look at a nude. There are myriads of tiny tin...
- ≈≈ Never have I found the limits of the photograph...
- ≈≈ What was any art but a mould in which to impris...
- ≈≈ Even a part of an object has value. A whole new...
- ≈≈ If you're afraid of a journey, don't buy shoes....


5 Comments:
Pandora's Box! But this time with only good things inside.
The BOX, who can resist opening any box, big or small, even if you might already know what is in it? And why do we want to keep our "treasures" in boxes? And what useful things "????" are!
Was going to go with the Pandora's box mention, but "anonymouse" beat me to that punch. Am currently myself using a cigar box for stuff, just began doing that in some sort of earnest. The concept of "containment". I think I saw a book once with that idea as the only subject.
The rippling lines make this thing vibrate. Before I scrolled it completely into view, the black lid was looking like a 30-story building.
wow, now that is the box of mystery. very seductive, very inviting..looks bottomless to me....once we go in there will we ever be able to get back out? will we want to? ...
Post a Comment
<< Home