Sunday, September 17, 2006
Previous Posts
- ≈≈ The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no ...
- ≈≈ I was not out to paint beautiful pictures; even...
- ≈≈ The soul should always stand ajar, ready to wel...
- ≈≈ from "An Aquarium" Streaks of green and yellow ...
- ≈≈ A society made up of individuals who were all c...
- ≈≈ A tree growing out of the ground is as wonderfu...
- ≈≈ I look at a nude. There are myriads of tiny tin...
- ≈≈ Never have I found the limits of the photograph...
- ≈≈ What was any art but a mould in which to impris...
- ≈≈ Even a part of an object has value. A whole new...


3 Comments:
Is that a black cat I see perched on an asteroid as it orbits the sun?
Yeah, I see the black cat that anonymouse mentions. And there's a Kurt Vonnegut article in a very recent issue of Rolling Stone you may want to check - it's partially at the Website for the magazine - I'll e-mail it to you in minutes.
the thoughtfulness of your pieces and the power of them stays with me. ah, the Abyss, how often have we, as Nietszche would say, looked into it and had it look back at us....
Post a Comment
<< Home