As you well know, I am often slow to see meaning in things. But I really like this "collection" so far. Especially "alpha" I think is impressive as it shows so much strength and a kind of forcefulness. El
I imagine most photographers are surprised when they look at their shots after the fact. When I enlarge this view of the Bay Bridge, what really I loved seeing is the rivet stitchery.
To have the opportunity of stopped time to follow the design lines, repetitions, spacings, angles at leisure is, well, riveting!
What attracts my attention about this is the contrast between the structured, steely, pointedness and large size of the beams and the airy, netlike design formed by whatever that other stuff is.
5 Comments:
As you well know, I am often slow to see meaning in things. But I really like this "collection" so far. Especially "alpha" I think is impressive as it shows so much strength and a kind of forcefulness. El
You are a master of moving AND shooting.
I imagine most photographers are surprised when they look at their shots after the fact. When I enlarge this view of the Bay Bridge, what really I loved seeing is the rivet stitchery.
To have the opportunity of stopped time to follow the design lines, repetitions, spacings, angles at leisure is, well, riveting!
rivet stitching!
alpha: perfect
it's infitine alpha
interesting to think of this image/word next to the image of the orchard with all of it's lines leading to the horizon
What attracts my attention about this is the contrast between the structured, steely, pointedness and large size of the beams and the airy, netlike design formed by whatever that other stuff is.
Post a Comment
<< Home